Neuro Peak %
Neuro Peak: Offering Long-term Benefits
Choosing the right brain supplement is important for getting the desired benefits. And this is possible if you can identify the exact nature of problems faced by you and the factors causing it. One could either be facing trouble in memorizing things, or focusing on a specific task or finding it difficult to take decisions. And all this could be due to several reasons absence of inadequate diet which in turn leads to deficiency of certain nutrients, lot of stress or inadequate exercise. The first step in dealing with a brain related problem should be to approach a physician and tell him about your symptoms so that he can advise you about the best supplement to boost memory and focus.
Top Brain Enhancements offers a comprehensive review of various brain boosters along with all the details of their ingredients, manufacturer, dosage, side effects and customer reviews to allow people to make informed decisions. NeuroPeak by Zhou Nutrition is one stack which has received good reviews for its long-term effect on the brain health.
Neuro Peak: How Does it Work?
This nootropic stack is made of gluten free components that include Bacopa Monnieri (whole plant 300 gm), Vitamin B12 (500mcg), Phosphatidylserine (100mg), Ginkgo Biloba (100mg), Rhodiola Rosea Extract (50 mg), DMAE (50 mg). It promises to boost memory, result in enhanced focus, lead to better clarity and help dealing with stress by supporting the brain’s protein network. It works to let the neural system work effectively while ensuring regular production of serotonin and dopamine.
Ingredients and Their Impact
All these are known to have a positive impact on the functioning of the brain:
- Bacopa Monnieri: This herb is known to improve recall rate, speed and retention of the brain besides reducing anxiety and stress levels.
- Vitamin B12: This is an essential vitamin that aids in a healthy brain.
- Phosphatidylserine- This naturally occurring substance can slow down cognitive decline.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This compound has been found to be very effective in boosting memory and blood flow to the brain. Highly effective in elderly people who suffer from cognitive decline, this is found in most of the brain supplements.
- Rhodiola Rosea: This helps in reducing anxiety levels.
- DMAE Bitartrate: This choline molecule can boost the levels of acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter important for learning and memory.
However, the supplement lacks certain essential vitamins and minerals which could have enhanced its performance and made it highly effective in the short term too.
Dosage and Side Effects
The prescribed dosage for the Neuro Peak brain support supplement is one to two capsules per day, preferably with meals. The manufacturers caution that the recommended dosage should not be exceeded. While the natural ingredients of this formula reduce the chances of any kind of side effects, customer reviews reveal that some people became nauseous after consuming these pills and some others experienced stomach ache. Some may experience heartburn, diarrhoea, dizziness or constipation. It is best to consult a physician before taking this or any other supplement.
Can you give your opinion?
Give us your thoughts on the Energy Supplements you have tried. Did it work? Was the result good value? Do you still take the product? Anything you can share gives our readers a realistic view of available Energy Supplements.