Alpha Brain 90.1%
Alpha Brain – The Ultimate Memory Booster
Acetylcholine, an essential neurotransmitter, is in charge of the muscle cells, nerves and hormonal glands in our body. Alpha Brain, one of the leading nootropics from Onnit Labs, is a dietary supplement that helps the body generate this neurotransmitter, in order to ensure optimal levels and provide nourishment to the nerve cells. With additional support from Vitamin B6, this supplement increases cerebral blood flow and, thus, serves as effect memory pills that improve cognitive functioning for better focus and concentration.
If you are feeling low and unable to complete your tasks, this supplement can re-energize the brain, while boosting mental speed and memory. Unlike other supplements available in the market, Alpha Brain has gained popularity simply because of its evident results. Take a look at Top Brain Enhancements’ Alpha Brain supplement reviews before making a final decision.
Alpha Brain contains the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 is an essential element in this formula, due to its ability to improve neurotransmitter synthesis, metabolic functions and gene expression.
- Huperzia Serrata – Huperzia A is recommended for boosting acetylcholine levels in the body. It supports the brain functions responsible for focus and retention.
- Alpha GPC – Playing an integral role as a biosynthetic precursor of acetylcholine, this component is also responsible for delivering choline to the brain.
- Bacopa – Bacopa Monnieri has been incorporated in this formula for its invaluable ability to boost to cognitive functions like concentration and focus.
- AC-11 – Extracted from the “super plant” Cat’s Claw, this element promotes the immunity system of the body.
- Pterostilbene – Derived from parts of berry plants, the mix of this element in the supplement supports the brain by fighting infections and reversing cognitive decline that usually occurs with age. It is also known to remove brain plaque and lesions that can lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
- L-Tyrosine – This vital element serves as a great source of amino acids.
- Oat Straw – Oat straw has the potential to increase blood flow and reduce various body and joint pains and inflammation.
- L-Theanine – Mostly used in the past for its psychoactive properties, Alpha Brain has incorporated this element in the formula as it has the strength of passing through the main blood barriers.
- Phosphatidylserine – This element has well-known mental stress-relieving properties.
Benefits of the Supplement
With positive reviews and sales of over 1 million bottles worldwide, Alpha Brain is a supplement that has become increasingly popular over the years. Here are the potential benefits of this supplement:
- Significantly improves memory and retention
- Works as memory pills that increase focus and concentration
- Supports efficient mental processing
- Provides energy for completing complex tasks
- Relieves stress
- Maintains a healthy cerebral flow for optimum mental and physical functions
- Enables improved sleep
Is Alpha Brain the Right Choice for You?
Nowadays, with our highly stressful and sedentary lives and poor eating habits, it is difficult to ensure adequate nutrition to support brain function. In fact, the degenerative impacts of aging and adverse effects of free radicals begin to show their effect on cognitive functioning at a much earlier age than in the past. Add persisting stress to this and both mental and physical health begins to suffer, while the ability to concentrate on the task at hand and productivity begin to decline.
For optimal brain function, we need to ensure a perfect balance of a healthy body and mind. The easiest way to ensure the right nutrition for brain health is by consuming proven supplements that include all the necessary nutrients to support brain function.
Onnit Labs’ nootropics are created using proven natural ingredients that boost memory, improve mental clarity and concentration, while relieving stress and anxiety. The supplement is also known to increase energy levels.
However, before making a choice, make sure to learn more about the supplement ingredients, dosage and side effects, and how does it work. This will help you make an informed decision for brain health.
Top Brain Enhancements’ review of the Alpha Brain suggests that this supplement is not recommended for:
- People below the age of 18 years
- Pregnant and lactating women
- People using blood-thinning medication
- People who have heart problems
Please note: This is neither a comprehensive safety evaluation nor a thorough analysis of potential harm that can occur due to drug interactions. It is strongly advised that you consult a physician before taking this supplement. If you experience any adverse reaction after taking this supplement, discontinue it immediately and contact your physician.
For improving mental performance, the recommended dosage is 1-2 memory pills a day, preferably after a light meal. To enable an enhanced dream state, take these pills around 4-6 hours before going to sleep. However, if you weigh more than 200 lbs, you can increase the dosage to a maximum of 3 pills.
Once you start taking this dose, you will feel a positive and visible change in your attitude towards work at home or in the office. With better focus and concentration, you will find more clarity in thought and a stronger memory. It is not advisable to consume more than 4 pills within 24 hours, unless otherwise directed by a healthcare practitioner. Top Brain Enhancements recommends that you consult a physician before taking this supplement.
Our Last Word
With numerous positive customer reviews, Alpha Brain has proven to be supplement that boosts memory and improves focus and concentration. This nootropic from Onnit Labs is not a prescription drug and can be bought over the counter. This product is gluten-free, dairy-free, contains no caffeine. It can be consumed on a keto diet as well. Side effects of this supplement are rare, while its benefits for the brain are well-known. Its premium ingredients support better organization of the brain and promote optimal nerve cell functions.
Can you give your opinion?
Give us your thoughts on the Energy Supplements you have tried. Did it work? Was the result good value? Do you still take the product? Anything you can share gives our readers a realistic view of available Energy Supplements.