SANE Vitaae is touted as a “proven” brain health and energy breakthrough that can help anyone think clearly, enjoy a better mood, and generally feel better, while helping fend off the risk of disease and weight issues.
Here are the main components of Vitaae:
- Vitamin D – 5,000 IU’s(125mcg) of immune-supporting Vitamin D, deficiency in which has been associated with increased autoimmunity as well as an increased susceptibility to infection.
- Magnafolate – A “superior patented form of folate that is bioavailable to all humans,” including individuals with MTHFR gene mutations. Folic acid plays an important role in DNA and protein synthesis, such that deficiencies can lead to reduced resistance to infectionss.15
- VitaalMind Proprietary Blend – Includes omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/DHA), which Harvard researchers have hailed for helping people with mood disorders.
- Cognazin – Clinically proven to help improve memory and brain function, while improving mood. This is said to help increase brain cellular synthesis, brain energy, and focus.17
- CoQ10 -Promoted as the superior bioavailable form of CoQ10 which improves energy, builds up the immune system, and acts as an antioxidant. CoQ10 plays a significant role in supporting the immune system and physical performance.
How Does It Work?
Vitaae is in the running for top brain enhancement through the following key mechanisms of action:
- Support mental clarity, deeper concentration and mood, and body weight thanks to the synergy of therapeutic doses of L-carnitine and l-acetyl-carnitine
- Reclaim youthful energy and a sharp mind through “new, patented, and clinically proven ingredients” that are said to be never before found in other formulas
- 90% decrease in focus errors for middle age women in clinical studies
- All day cellular energy thanks to its patented CoQ10 form
- Other benefits addressing “leaky brain,” mood, and other common cognitive issues
Dosage and Side Effects
Directions state users can take three capsules once or twice a day with meals. According to the website, studies have shown that clinically significant results can be achieved within six weeks of using Vitaae supplement.
The makers of the supplement note that there are no side effects while taking Vitaae — only perhaps a slight headache or nausea which can still vary from one individual to another. Online reviews, however, also point to a brain fog that often lasted longer than they thought, which perhaps may be something worth investigating as well.
Unproven benefit claims, a weak formula, and general unhappy client feedback aren’t new things in the nootropic world. But what we find insanely unbelievable about SANE Vitaae is advising users to take THREE capsules every day, once or twice, with food. The claim is the ingredients could increase memory by up to 90% by targeting inflammation and other factors in the brain. This is just unbelievable and uncalled for if the nootropic supplement truly and optimally works.
Can you give your opinion?
Give us your thoughts on the Energy Supplements you have tried. Did it work? Was the result good value? Do you still take the product? Anything you can share gives our readers a realistic view of available Energy Supplements.