NeuroIgnite: Boosting Blood Supply to the Brain
Did you know that boosting the blood flow to your brain can help you think more clearly, have better memory and help avoid problems like Alzheimer’s disease? Adequate blood flow is essential to provide oxygenated blood, nutrients and glucose to the brain while removing the waster products. Brain, an integral part of our nervous system uses 25% of our body’s oxygen supply to function properly and any shortfall in the same can affect its performance. Now how can we boost the blood supply to this vital organ and avoid brain fog and other problems?
Ways to Boost Blood Circulation to the Brain
Brain health can be ensured by taking adequate steps to boost the flow of oxygen and this is possible in several ways:
- Enhance Vitamin D consumption: This will aid in restricting cognitive impairment. Vitamin D helps in regulating glucose and calcium transportation to the brain besides protecting it from inflammation. Vitamin D is available in sunlight, but some people may require supplements for it.
- Regular Exercise: This not only keeps blood vessels healthy but also increases the blood flow to the brain to allow cells to produce more energy. Exercises like yoga, swimming, walking are good for boosting blood flow.
- Caffeine: Although it provides an immediate stimulus to the brain, large quantities of caffeine can block brain receptors and impair circulation. So avoid caffeine.
- A Healthy Diet: Eat a well-balanced diet, which includes lot of fruits and vegetables while restricting the usage of salt and sugar.
- Nootropic Brain Supplement: Take a brain supplement for focus, energy, memory & clarity. Some popular brain supplements include omega 3 fatty acids, Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Bacopa Monnieri and extracts of several plants.
Havasu NeuroIgnite: How Does it Work?
One of the best supplements available in the market, Havasu NeuroIgnite is a 100% natural product that claims to improve focus and boost memory by increasing the blood circulation to the brain. This nootropic brain supplement also helps promote a positive mood besides boosting focus, clarity and concentration levels in a person. Available in the form of capsules, the supplement is manufactured in a US FDZAQ registered facility under strict adherence to good manufacturing practices.
NeuroIgnite has been received well by the customers. Its ingredients include Bacopa Monnieri (300mg), St John’s Wort Extract (130mg), Dimethylaminoethanol BItartrate or DMAE(50 mg), Ginkgo BIloba (50mg), PHyosphatidylserine 20% (50mg), Acetyl L-Carnitine HCL (50mg) and Huperzine A 1% (10mg). All these components are known for their positive impact on brain functioning through improved memory, recall and learning.
Dosage and Side Effects
The manufacturer recommends a dosage of one capsule per day with desirable results visible within 2-4 weeks of intake. While the manufacturer claims that the supplement is totally safe with no side effects, customer reviews show that some people do experience nausea, headache, restlessness and constipation. Like all other brain supplements, this top brain enhancement should be taken after consultation with a physician if you are taking any other medication. Also, pregnant and lactating mothers should avoid this.